Thursday 8 August, 7PM
H2O Room, Watermark Hotel,
3032 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise
The GriffithLSA is proud to present the Norton Rose Fulbright Charity Cocktail Evening at the Watermark Hotel.
This year we will be raising funds for the Australian Red Cross. This charity provides relief in times of crisis and care when it’s needed. No matter who you are, no matter where you live they are there! They help tens of millions of people worldwide by:
- Providing immediate and practical aid to disaster-stricken areas
- Providing dignity and bare essentials to the vulnerable – - Facilitating a blood donation service
- Facilitating the Geneva Convention and ensuring the “laws of war” are upheld
- Guiding Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to create sustainable communities
- Training thousands of people in First Aid
What does the night include?
The night will include a keynote speaker from Red Cross and also an opportunity to mix with leading international firm Norton Rose Fulbright.
In attending you will be treated to a two hour food package to sedate your hunger and a three hour drink package to quench your thirst.
Tickets can be purchased online at the link below:
Members prices are $35 with non-member prices at $45.